post your comments and feedback here:


NZ + Music + Imagery = Art

NEW ZEALAND ARTIST: Fiona Soe Paing

Alway's passionate about visual imagery and audio [especially the homegrown kind] I'm alway's trying to incorporate into my gallery's - words, quotes, music and imagery as a way of complimenting and completing one another. Music i listen to while painting and editing is usually a personal reflection of the mood or emotion I'm experiencing at that moment. It's there in that place that I fell in love with Fiona Soe Paing's 'Deep Song'.
I recently discovered Scottish/Burmese producer and vocalist Fiona Soe Paing from Auckland, New Zealand.
Her music; Skeletal, off-world electronica, dark and soulful, lush and minimal - mesmerizing in the spaces between dreaming and waking, her music is leftfield downbeat at its most down.

PhotobucketBelow is my favourite video 'Deep Song' from her latest album 'No Man's Land'

0 comments: