post your comments and feedback here:


Holiday Blurb

Back From Her Kit Kat....

My holiday was far from the expected R'n'R or Kit Kat I had ever tasted!, I painted for 2 day's straight - overdosing myself on progressive house, excited at meeting new and old friends and aquaintances and forming some unexpected camaraderie. I went for my first ride on a Harley Davidson....Whoooooaaaa!! I was so enthralled - I could hardly breath - I was so excited I wanted to poo! Thanks Geoff x x

I came home people'd out, painted out, shopped out, cafe'd out, coffee'd out, hangi'd out, harley'd out, tranced out.....and as happy as a bee with a bum full of honey.

The final touches are being put on a painting and will be up in the next few day's....I think! (I'm still undecided on whether such thing's are ever really finished) I have a few photographic work opportunities coming up which are keeping me busy till the end of the year, I've just been hired as a Wedding Photographer (cooor blimey) along with a media project the next few weeks. It's going to be a fantastic opportunity to utilize my creative strengths which have been lying latent the last few month's and extend my skills into some unchartered waters.

It's time to leave universal law to keep doing what it does best - weaving it's magic and shizzeling more of it's wizzle my way.

Love, Light & Lotsa Sizzle. Sarahina x x

0 comments: